Working hard for our communities
On 6th May 2021 Sarah Osborne was re-elected county councillor for Ouse Valley West and Downs.
Sarah will work hard for safer roads. Tackling dangerous roads and potholes are crucial to encourage more walking and cycling and combat climate change. She will work alongside the local Lib Dem team to protect our countryside. She will fight the proposed 3,000 house Eton College scheme and other possible overdevelopment forced on our area by Government housing targets.
Sarah will campaign for more resources for social care, children’s services and our local schools.
- ROADS : Campaigning against the blight of HGV’s in Ditchling and on our rural lanes.
- PLANNING : Successfully stopping unwanted and unsuitable development. Fighting the Conservative Govt plan to double housing numbers in our area. And you can sign our petition here to stop the Conservatives' building spree.
- FIRE SERVICE: Saving our local Fire Services and Newhaven Fire Station from cuts.
- SCHOOLS : Restoring free school transport to children in our villages.
- SOCIAL CARE : Took to TV to fight Conservative cuts to our social care services.